niedziela, 14 lutego 2016

Introducing myself


My name is Artur Radosz. Beside begin Java Developer for many years I was working on the drug policy in my country, Poland and more broadly in the Europe.

Many knows me from begin a coordinator of Kanaba – Polish Movement for Legalization of Cannabis  but with time I expanded my activities on whole topic of the American War on Drugs and supported work of  ENCOD –European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policy.

Begin quite successful with reform in my country that was supported by the Minister of Health Marek Balicki and also with work on the European stage (the Council of Europe and the European Parliament) I was forced by the life and lack of financial support to surrender this work. Moreover I was sent to jail for possessing 0.8g of cannabis what has completely destroyed my life. I lost a job and appartment and landed oo the streets.

Now. After break I want return to topic of drug policy with new international initiative. Stay tuned and folllow us on facebook, google+ and twitter.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz